1. Enter your Name,mobile number,email-id and requried password in the signup page.
2. Once you click on signin button we will send you a verification email to your email address. You have to check your email inbox for the mail and click on the verification link.
3. Once the email is verified your account will be activated you can login to your account using the email address and password.
1. When you are logging in for the first time you will see an edit box where you need to enter your personal details like filing name, Desination etc;(This basic information is needed to send you pesonalized cause-lists)
2. You can edit your profile information by clicking on the "profile settings" tab in the left side of the home page.
1. Once you save the client details you will receive a dialouge box asking whether you need to associate case with client.
2. Click on yes button.
3. All your cases for which client is not associated will be displayed. Select a case and click on submit.
4. If the case is not listed, click on add new case, you will be redirected to add case page. Refer case module to learn how to add a new case.
5. Once the case is added, it will be associated with the particular client automatically.
6. To unassociate click on Remove button.
7. You can associate any number of cases to a client. click on 'Associate new case' button and follow the steps from 3 to 6.
1. All your clients list will be displayed on the clients main page.
2. To access a particular client profile you have to click on the client name in the list or search his name in the search option provided in the same page.
3. Once you open a particular client profile on the left side you can view the client basic information.(you can edit this information using the edit profile option)
4. On the left side all the cases in which the client is involved is displayed.(you can link a client with a case in cases module also)
5. An activity log is also seen where you can see the recent changes/activities in that profile with tha date and time of particular activity.
1. Click on 'Import case' in the main menu.
2. Now you can retrive all your case details automatically year wise by giving your filing name, courtname and year.
3. Enter the details and click on retrieve cases button. All your cases for the particular year will be retrieved.
4. Now select the cases which you need to import and click on Start Import button on the top.( There are chances of retriving cases that do not belong to you due to some filing name issues. so we recommend you check the case details using 'view case' button before importing.)
5. Once you import the cases you can view all your cases by clicking on 'cases' in the main menu.
6. By clicking on the case number you can view case details, You can also add client details, case notes, hearing details and other information to this cases.
1. Associating the client with the case can be done in two ways.
2. If the case has to be associated to a existing client profile you can select the existing client from the dropdown list provided .
3. If the case is to be associated to a new client, Click on the add new client button. You will see a edit box where you can enter your client details and save.
3. Only one client can be associated to a case.
1. Click on the add case button on the right top corner of the case page.
2. You will be redirected to 'add new case' page. To import the case status enter details like courtname, case type, case number and year of the case.
3. Click on get case info. button, The case details if present in the court website will be fetched and displayed.
4. If the case details cannot be fetched you need to add the case details manually. 5. The case details cannot be fetched in two conditions, a) When a case status is not available in case repository of particular court
b) When we have not implemented fetching details from particular court.
6. If you are not able to import the case details, once you click on get case status button, you will see a form where you can enter case details
7. Click on add manually button and your case details will be saved.
8. After saving the case details you see all the case lists in main case page.
1. In the Home/cases page all your cases are listed. A search option is given on the top of the list using which you can search a particular case. You can search the case either by using the casename/case number/date/case hint.
2. To search the particular set of cases you can search the cases using date/client name/court name so set of cases associated with them will be displayed.
1. To check the details of the particular case click on the case title/no in the case list.
2. A case information page will be displayed where you can add or edit the case details.
1. The personalized cause-list will be displayed according to the date.
2. You can click on the date and view the detailed cause.
3. The detailed cause will contain item number,case number,court number,court name,judges,petitioners and respondents information.
1. The calendar displays the cause-list in the particular date, It also displays the business dates and upcoming business dates making it easy to check the cases in a particular date
2. All this are color coded to differentiate each other.(Green-Business date, Red-Upcoming Businessdate, Blue-causelist)
3. Business dates indicates the hearing dates which you have entered manually to a particular case.
1. Click on forgot password link in the login page.
2. You will receive a email which will enable you to reset your password.
3. Open the email and click on "reset your password" button.
4. Once you click on the button you will be redirected to a page where you can enter your new password and save it.
5. Your password will be updated, you can use the new password when you login nexttime.